Barcelona attack suspect named by police as Younes Abouyaaqoub Spanish police have confirmed the identity of the driver suspected of killing 13 people in last week's attack in Barcelona. He is 22-year-old Younes Abouyaaqoub, officials said, and the manhunt has been extended across Europe. New CCTV footage from the day of the attack appears to show him fleeing the scene on foot. One woman died in a second attack and officials have now confirmed a 15th victim, stabbed to death in his car. Three images in El Pais newspaper allegedly show Abouyaaqoub walking through La Boqueria market, wearing sunglasses, as he passes other people heading away from Las Ramblas. Police also released more images of Abouyaaqoub, and appealed for help in finding him. They say the suspect is dangerous and could be armed. The Catalan government said the 15th victim was Pau Pérez, 34, from Vila Franca, who was found stabbed to death in the passenger seat of his vehicle on Thursday evening. Police believe it was carjacked by the Las Ramblas suspect after the attack there. BBC